Sunday, May 18, 2008

Katie Gatton

I was recently asked by a friend of mine from work if I would be interested in shooting her senior pictures. Im usually hesitant to agree to do portraits since i haven't done too many, but I figured it would be great practice. And as it turned out, it was one of the most fun shoots I've done. Katie and I are both really indecisive so some of these pictures are taken on the grounds of Pacific Press (since we were already there) and there are some taken in downtown Nampa. Enjoy =)








4 comments:

Heidi said...

these are great. good job. :)

ben bd said...

aaron! here's my initial thoughts upon seeing this photos:

#1 & 7 capture her the best. I feel like I know a little piece of her just from those photos. In #1, the angle feels too high though.

#3 & 8 feel like the same photo. I had to double check to make sure they weren't.

Yeah, #7 is my favorite. It feels less posed - almost instantaneous.

It's good to see work from you Aaron!

Brandon Witzel said...

I love No. 7. Great work. Post more often!

Jessi Purviance said...

these are beautiful!